Whether you failed a class, or you’re trying to get ahead, if you find yourself taking summer classes, it might just be the time to brush up on your study skills – or finally really learn how to study.
Here are 5 “brain-boosting” study tips:
- -Create (and follow) a specific task-oriented plan (vs. “studying” which is too general for most students)
- -Disconnect (from social media, texting, etc.), minimize distractions, and focus!
- -Harness your memory and use whatever memorization techniques you can
- -Do practice problems, questions, exams
- -Nourish your brain with healthy food and sleep